- Nomination for Best Rock for the 54TH Grammy Awards “Will Never Break”
- Nominated for Band of the Year 94.5 The Buzz / Texas Buzz Band of the Year 2010 / 2011
- Nominated for Band of the Year, Texas Music Awards 2010
- Played on rock stations around the U.S
imitri’s Rail is a 5 piece national rock act from Texas. Dimitri’s Rail was formed by lead singer/songwriter, Paul Ehmer. The EP, “Wake Up”, released in September 2010 received airplay on 94.5 The Buzz in Houston a major market Clear Channel radio station. Off of their upcoming full length release, “Will Never Break”
the single hit Clear Channel rock stations nationwide on February 9, 2011.
In April 2011 “Will Never Break” was also placed in rotation on Rock 103.9 in Bryan/College Station, Texas. After recording the full length album “Back to You” with producer Daryl Youngblood in late 2012, Dimitri’s Rail released its first national release on Tuesday, June 25th 2013. The title track “Back to You” charted on the Billboard National Airplay Charts at #28 in August of 2013.
The song also debuted at #12 on August 28, 2013 on the national top 20 radio countdown show the CR20. The band has recently played shows with such national acts as Sick Puppies, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Candle Box, Hurt, Days of the New, Saliva, Queensryche and many more. The band is Paul Ehmer (Lead vocals/guitar), Justin Pena (Guitar), Mike Maloney (Drums), Eric Dockery (Bass) and Slade Deliberto ( Guitar)
- Grammy Ballot for the 54th Grammy Awards – Best Rock Song – “Will Never Break”
- Grammy Ballot for the 56th Grammy Awards – Song of the Year, Best Rock Performance Best Rock Song – “Back to You”
- My Texas music awards – nominated for band of the year – 2010 “Wake Up”
- 94.5 The Buzz Texas Buzz Music Awards- Nominated for band of the year
- 2010 / 2011
- Hollywood Music & Media Awards – Nominated – 2012 / 2013 “Through the Window”/”Back to You”
- Billboard top 30 – National Airplay Chart – “Back to You” July/ August
- 2013 – “Back to You” still being spun national in heavy rotation in numerous markets!
The Houston Chronicle says:
“Edgy, high-energy cuts with a huge sound is how Examiner.com music writer Jerry Doby describes the latest album “Back to You” from Dimitri’s Rail. The Houston rock band made its presence known on a larger scale when the group’s 2011 song “Will Never Break” got national air play and was nominated for a Grammy Award for best rock song. The song was written by lead singer/songwriter Paul Ehmer, who started the band in 2001.
Fans of Dimitri’s Rail praise the group for its commitment to the craft and ability to consistently put on original and entertaining shows. The high-energy jolt from guitar-infused anthems are particularly popular.”